viernes, 16 de noviembre de 2012

First exerciser 

Transcribe this text into written

Dear Parents,
-( sumtimez the wae werds sownd iz not the wae thay lok. Yung reders abd riters need tim to fokus on the message and will spel wurds using the sonds thay hear.)

Dear parents:
Sometimes the way words sounds is not the way they look. Young riders and writers need time to focus on the message and will sleep words using the sounds they hear. 
   
           As they become more aware of conventional spelling, you will begin to see the change


                                                                                                                                Sincerely,
                                                                                                                               Your child`s
                                                                                                                                Teacher

Second exerciser 

      Hanna`s Blog

    Hello there! My name is Hanna Smith! I`m fifteen. I live in mobile home, or camper, with my family. My mom and dad decided two years ago to travel around the USA. We have a 42-foot (13 m) camper and all eight of us live in it. It`s not bad. I fact, it`s actually kind of cozy. The best times in this trip are meeting new people, because i love meeting people  The worst times are being stuck inside for a long time because of the weather. When we first started out on the trip, I was really scared. I had a nice home with really great friends and everything I wanted right there, but I`ve learned that you can make friends anywhere ! have friends in so many places, and we all Facebook and e-mail and it`s really great ! I`ve learned to live life without fear. I feel excited about the future, not scared


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario